A blog for America's neighbour to the north that support Mitt Romney and what he stands for. As the U.S.'s closest friend and ally Canada is greatly affected by U.S. policy and politics.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

finally, a fair look

I think one of the most entertaining things about any campaign is the spin o' the media, which has been particularly fantastic with the way the media handles just about everything coming out of Mitt. I mean, never have I seen anyone's comments hacked at as mercilessly as Mitt's have been, if he says "lets cut taxes" the media spins that into "mormons are racist jew haters", Mitt says "I think little league baseball is important for kids" and the media reports that "Gov Romney is a baby killer" I think all can agree it has gotten a bit outta control, especially with the mormon topic. As such, it was with a great deal of apprehension that I read the recent follow up to Romney's speech in the Wall Street Journal and was pleasantly surprised to have a journalist argue for fairness. Whoda thought such a thing was possible, an American journalist arguing against bias. Give it a read, tell us what you think -

Linky to the article

No comments: